Last Updated on June 16, 2020 by Daniel Cooper
We always seem to be concerned about our faces when we are about to use lite chainsaw or brush-cutters because anytime flying debris or uneven objects can easily hit our head or even our eyes. To get rid of this problem, you must use a helmet with proper safety. However, we have selected the best chainsaw helmet available right now in the market that can protect you from the hazardous object from hitting your face. It helps you to be safe and complete your task more conveniently.
Table of Contents
- Quick Answer – Chainsaw Helmet
- Reviews of The Best Chainsaw Helmet
- 1. Husqvarna Pro Forest Chain Saw Helmet System
- 2. TR Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet
- 3. Husqvarna 577764601 Pro Forest Helmet
- 4. Oregon 563474 Chainsaw Safety Protective Helmet
- 5. Forestry Safety Helmet
- 6. STIHL 7010 888 0800 Woodcutter Helmet System
- 7. ERB 14371 Chain Saw Safety Kit
- 8. Husqvarna Technical Forest Helmet
- 9. Neiko 53880A 4-in-1 Safety Helmet
- 10. Husqvarna 592752601 Forest Head Protection Helmet
Quick Answer – Chainsaw Helmet
9. Neiko 53880A 4-in-1 Safety Helmet
Reviews of The Best Chainsaw Helmet
The sound of using a professional chainsaw, brush cutters, or trimmers makes us always vexed; the helmet that we selected are designed with absolute noise-reducing technology because all of them have distinguished controlled ear muffs with hearing protectors.
There are thousands of chainsaw helmets available in the market. But all of them are not perfect for providing you the complete safety and comfort. To help you to find out the appropriate helmet for you, here we are giving reviews on the best chainsaw helmets below. We hope these reviews will help you enough to buy the right chainsaw helmet, and you will enjoy your job with safety and comfort.
1. Husqvarna Pro Forest Chain Saw Helmet System
Husqvarna pro-forest chain saw is perfect for you if you want everything to be fit well in the box, even packaging. This helmet is made to give you the best quality overall for your price. It is semi-ridged, but do not worry; it will flex under pressure.
It has a UV-protected hard hat, as well as it offers an adjustable 6-point suspension system. 25 dB (A) NRR hearing protectors are rear in the market and will give you absolute hearing protection. The face screen and the rain neck protector are the unique functions of this helmet.
Face shield could feel a little heavy, but not much, though. Though there is no chin strap, the headband adjustment is easy and flexible to use, and the part that goes across your forehead is mush absorbent.
The earmuffs are an excellent tight fit and are easy to snap up and rotate out of place when not cutting. The helmet is always to protect your eyes, ears, and head are essential, and this helmet is a great way to do it. It comes with ANSI Z89.1-2003 Class G-E-C standards.
- One Size Fits Most
- New Hi-Viz Orange color
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2003
- 25 dB (A) NRR hearing protector
- Class G-E-C standards
- The face shield is mesh rather than plastic
- There is no chin strap
2. TR Industrial Forestry Safety Helmet
TR Industrial TR88011 safety helmet has a feature of 5 in 1 combination that functions absolute protection in all work situations and conditions over such as when trimmers or brush cutters as well will be using.
The famous and credible Z89.1-2003 ANSI rating gives TR88011 helmet, a professional standard for premium head protection. You seem to be concerned, but the task must be finished.
TR88011, a combination safety helmet, first gives assurance to protect your head firmly and offers a comfortable dial knob to make it convenient for adjusting headband circumstances.
It also carries removable earmuffs, plastic visor as well as mesh visor to give you a powerful feeling when using with absolute protection. The dial knob is to control the circumstance from 52-62 centimeters. It is also recommended for forestry cutting type work.
All parts are ANSI and CE approved so that you can be relaxed for optimal quality, safety, and health. It is lightweight, interchangeable as well if needs and has very demandable mesh and plastic visors that provides shielding from debris. It comes with a multicolor.
- Five-in-one combination safety helmet.
- Adjusts the circumference 20 – 24.5 inches
- Very lightweight and comfortable to use
- All parts are ANSI and CE approved
- A multicolor option
- This product may contain chemicals
- Do not manufacture in the USA
3. Husqvarna 577764601 Pro Forest Helmet
Husqvarna 577764601 pro Forest Helmet comes in the market with item and shipping weight 1.9 pounds simultaneously with Visor or Hearing protection. This Husqvarna helmet ear muff system is the most comfortable and sound abating apparatus on the market, and it is not the most expensive either.
It also comes with a feature of ANSI Z89.1-2003 Class G-E standards. For your comfort, you will get an adjustable 6-point suspension system. Face visor is one of the distinctive classes that make it valuable in the market along with 25db NRR hearing protectors.
Not only that, for your absolute safety, but it also serves rain shield and rain neck protector. To improve visibility, it functions as a new hi-viz orange color. You can use its metal mesh face-screen more comfortably and flip it up when not in use.
This helmet also has a hard hat that features 6 point suspension for an adjusted fit. It also serves UV- and chemical-resistant polyethylene construction for your most safety.
It is an orange color helmet, and definitely, ANSI approved. Husqvarna 57764601 has some unique features that block sawdust and debris from flying back at your eyes and face when using a chainsaw.
- This helmet is UV protected
- It has a 6 point suspension system
- 25 dB (A) NRR hearing protectors
- Earmuffs have good pressure
- Class G-E standards
- The adjustment is not so smooth
- A bit difficult to assemble
4. Oregon 563474 Chainsaw Safety Protective Helmet
Oregon 563474 has already been a good option for you in the market, among other helmets for its high impact resistant with 6-way ventilation facilities for higher breathability. This helmet comes with a joined cap-mounted ear cups as well as a 6-point easy adjustment for a precise fit.
It is made with durable stainless steel mesh visor with flip-up or flips down facilities. Unlike the others in the market, it has the most talking airflow technology for maximum noise reduction. It has snap-in soft ear cushions. Comfort head size should be around 50-62 cm.
For removing the disturbance of your sweat, it functions to work with a highly absorbent sweatband. It is a great functional safety helmet. The helmet suspension has 6 points of support and a dial to adjust the fit. The dial adjustment is, especially if you sometimes wear a hat under the helmet.
The earmuffs are suspended on two wires and give a tight fit that helps to hold the helmet in place. The earmuffs and face screen assembly are very straightforward. Overall, all these features make it the best chainsaw helmet available in the market.
- Ventilation facilities with six holes
- 6 points easy adjustment
- Mesh visor, with flip-up/flip-down functionality.
- Detachable sun peak
- Ratcheting adjustment harness
- Highly absorbent sweatband
- The instructions for the suspension installation are not clear
- Can’t put a size range to
5. Forestry Safety Helmet
Forestry Safety Helmet is ideal for getting rid of doing a tough job. This helmet comes in the market with 4 in 1 design to protect your head, face as well as two ears at the time of welding, painting, or any sorts of construction works even could be mining or other dangerous, burdensome task.
Unlike the others, it is built with 6 top vents to continue the air supply. An adjustable 6-point suspension helmet is designed to provide flexibility in the task. To make it fit firmly in your head, it gives a dial knob in the back.
There is a highly- standard and influence-resistant cap that has polypropylene (PP) shell as well as a head cradle that is to make this helmet smooth to ANSI Z89.1 & CE EN397:2012+A1:2012 safety standards.
The clear polycarbonate visor provides full-face protection, it is recommended using with protective eyewear, and conforms to CE EN 166 1B for assuring safety. The earmuffs are easy to use and more comfortable for its noise, reducing with a 30-decibel noise reduction rating along with it will give you a 23-decibel signal to noise rating. It is a top-to-bottom metal-free.
- Secured safe standards and has a 4-in-1 design
- 2. 6 top vents to make you cool
- The clear polycarbonate (PC) visor is to protect your face
- The earmuffs are lightweight
- All parts are ANSI and CE approved
- The plastic has a bit glare
- It is not equipped with a chin strap
6. STIHL 7010 888 0800 Woodcutter Helmet System
STIHL woodcutter helmet is made with a genuine Stihl product. There used a shell to offer ventilation in a way and so you can get proper air entering into the helmet to make yourself cool enough and get rid of sweltering.
Thinking about the comfort, it has the suspension to get your using more conveniently. Though the face-mesh metal s not metal but do not worry, it is plastic and is made to save you from wood chips because it could hurt your face or even your eyes.
The visor flips up, and out, the earmuffs also flip out when you want to take it off, and the earmuffs are high quality and cut the noise. It’s nicely adjustable and gives comfort to wear.
Yes, there is not a single band that goes around the head but is a band in front that is webbing in the top, and a band lower on the back on the head that keeps it snug. The quality is excellent and always recommendable.
- It is nicely adjustable
- The face mesh is plastic
- Easy to assemble and use.
- The visor flips-up & out of the way
- The earmuffs are of high quality and cut the noise
- Earmuffs hard to move away from ears
- The face shield should have multiple positions
7. ERB 14371 Chain Saw Safety Kit
The safety kit, ERB 14371, delivers absolute protection, and more importantly, it comes in a convenient package. To meet ANSI safety requirements, it serves the Omega IITM Mega safety helmet and has a lot of airflows.
You must always be concerned about your face, and so the kit functions with a steel mesh face screen to stand against flying debris. The visor carrier attachment offers one of the most excellent features that are a cam-lock feature, which is to keep the screen in the proper position.
The way ear protection reduces noise is excellent, and not only that, but you can also flip out the earmuffs and can keep it away from your ears. There is also deluxe ear muff attachment available with this safety kit, which fits conveniently into the slots of necessary on the helmet, and ANSI S3.10 requirements have already been met.
Do not worry about the goggles; they are designed with an anti-fog coating. For maximum comfort, it includes a chin strap that is made of soft cotton, and you can have plenty of control over it.
- Steel mesh face screen made by TASCO
- Sound shield ear muffs do not hurt your ear
- Anti-fog goggles for more flexibility
- Omega II helmet has a lot of airflows
- Visor carrier attachment
- The goggles are a little flimsy
- The set comes unassembled
8. Husqvarna Technical Forest Helmet
Husqvarna Technical Forest Helmet comes with a reflective flexible neck guard that secures the help via a plastic locking clip. For your maximum safety, there is included a cloth shield that hangs down from the back.
When you wear the helmet, you would need air supplies, which are why this helmet attached the guard in a way so that it can let much air into the helmet. There is hearing protection for reducing noise, and more importantly, you can flip it up when not necessary.
Hearing protection is made for giving maximum security, and you will need the hearing protection right away. The helmet, it is powerful and stable by itself, and you can easily slide the ear protection out of the way.
The ratchet adjustment is there to give more comfort on your head when using. Yes, you can use it without the earmuffs, but remember to us earplugs instead.
It is a helmet of titans up, so do not worry about the fittings. For taking care of stability, it functions as the finest headband. The helmet seems to be stable without ear protection in place if necessary.
- The helmet is very stable by itself
- Helmet Titans up
- There is a cloth shield that hangs down from the back.
- Headband takes care of the stability
- Good fit, adjustable to head size, great face shield
- The ear protection pieces will not stay attached
- A minor irritant is the amount of forehead sweat the headband promulgates
9. Neiko 53880A 4-in-1 Safety Helmet
If you are a heavy user, the highly robust and impact-resistant, Neiko 53880A, is ideal for you because it comes with a foam headband as well as a soft plastic lining along with ear muffs for giving you absolute comfort.
Do not concern about the fitting of all sizes because there must be a useful dial knob that is to fit according to all sizes, shapes as well. The provided ear muffs are ultimately noise reducing as well as it is to protect you from harmful exposure and very useful for forestry or more.
For its excellent features, it is considered as the best chainsaw helmet. To give your face full protection, it uses rear polycarbonate visor and steel mesh and is undifferentiated for a wide area of protection from harmful debris- you can also remove the earmuffs and visors.
It is a heavy-duty-hard-hat that meets all the standard forms of ANSI and is CE EN352-3 approved for its super quality and performance. You will get a hearing block up to SNR 25.9 decibel to work with chainsaws or brush cutters, as well. It comes in a yellow color, so you will also get higher visibility.
- High strength, impact-resistant helmet
- Hearing block of up to NRR 22
- Lightweight, polycarbonate visor and steel mesh
- ANSI S12.42/S3.19 standard
- CE EN352-3 approved
- Comes in yellow
- Poor assembly instructions
- The earmuffs are not removable as it says
10. Husqvarna 592752601 Forest Head Protection Helmet
Husqvarna 592752601 is one of the distinguished hard-hat in the market. The helmet is UV protected hard hat with an orange color that fits most in one size. You are must be concerned about the fittings of a hard hat.
So 592752601 is built with an adjustable 6-point suspension system, and additionally, you will get designed slip ratchet to adjust more conveniently. The face visor of this helmet is quite nice looking and is strong enough to protect your face.
Everyone seems to be felt annoyed about the increased sound, but the system of this helmet for sound protection is super with included NRR hearing protectors. The earmuffs must be adjustable, and it can be placed over the ear for total sound blockage.
You will also get the advantage of a screen over a clear plastic shield for that the screen does not scratch. There must be a running shield and rain neck protector with it. Husqvarna meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 type I with electrical insulation, and it is rated to class E. After all, the orange color gives this helmet more beauty with super visibility.
- UV protected Orange hard hat
- New Hi-Viz Orange color for improved visibility
- Egyptian cotton core sweatband
- Adjustable 6-point suspension
- Rated to Class E
- It does not come with rear rain protector
- Instructions are tiny and terrible
As we know that a comfortable and robust helmet is mostly necessary when we do any sorts of cutting type work with chainsaw, brush-cutters, or trimmers. There are different types of helmets from various companies, but we do try to use the best helmets.
However, we always respect your demand. So, this is our expectation that, after reading these best chainsaw helmet reviews, you will be able to buy the best chainsaw helmet for you.
You May Also Like To Read
- Best Folding Shovel Reviews
- Best Post Hole Digger Reviews
- Best Chainsaw Chaps Review
- Best Electric Chainsaw Sharpener Reviews
- Best Circular Saw Blade Sharpener Reviews
- Best Compact Circular Saw Reviews
- Best Affordable Table Saw Reviews